If the opposition resigns it will improve the country, PM said



PM Imran Khan said Talking to a private TV channel that if the opposition resigned, it would improve the country.

In the interview, the Prime Minister also said that criticism of the Army Chief has caused grief and anger in the Army.

Prime Minister Imran Khan said that General Bajwa is tolerating because he believes in democracy. The opposition is pressuring the military to overthrow the democratic government. In this case, Article 6 seems to be a case of treason.

The Prime Minister said that there is a lot of anger but General Bajwa is tolerating it, the country has strong civil-military relations. Nawaz Sharif acted in such a way that if he had been in Hollywood, he would have been screened.

The Prime Minister said that he was praying and waiting for the opposition to resign. It would be good for the country. If the opposition sits for a week, I will consider resigning.

Imran Khan said that PDM should be ready for whatever it wants to do, Minar Pakistan meeting hurt him. I am a meeting specialist. It was a flop show. I did not watch it but the people of Lahore did not attend the meeting.

Zardari made 50 foreign visits to Dubai and Nawaz Sharif made 21 overseas visits. The country was in debt and they were visiting foreign countries. I invite them to resign today, not tomorrow.

The Prime Minister said that his party leaders will not resign, I will also help them for the Islamabad March. Despite all my help, they will not be able to spend a week here.

"Senate elections can be held a month earlier, why not us," he said. Show off hands means open belt. Money runs in the Senate election, that's why we fired our members. I have said before that what a democracy it is to become a member by spending money.

He said that the Attorney General thinks that there may be an open ballot, on which we will seek clarification from the Supreme Court.

Imran Khan said that it is better to have open ballot, it will end corruption. If senators come on merit, they will contribute to the assembly.

Post a Comment

0 Comments